• What a trickster! Did she ever find out?
  • 1
  • correct!
  • KDE 3, no? Ah, the good ol' days . . . .
  • My wife used to use a dark, almost creepy wallpaper like this until I messed with her.
    Step 1: Make 5 different versions of the wallpaper with slight alterations, not too recognizable but gnaws at the back of your head when you don't notice stuff changing.
    Step 2: Put all in a folder along with the normal wallpaper
    Step 3: Set desktop background to rotate pictures in the folder

Good times
  • Good stuff. Reminds me of the good old days playing text-based adventure games in CMD.
    Have you tried the recent AI-generated one? http://www.aidungeon.io/
  • I think you should be able to upvote downvote at the same time as calling something a shitpost vs valuable (but possibly disagreeable).
  • Interdasting idea. What would the compass points be?

I know some sights have done something similar where they have like “reactions” section directly adjacent to the comments. “Funny”, “shocking”, etc. Doesn't seem like they really caught on but I still see them around from time to time.
  • 1
  • Good job! Are you going to show us the finished product later (presumably painted)?
  • That's awesome dude.

I could only imagine the person I'd be today if I had somebody heavily involved in tech stuff as a dad growing up. You're going to raise a great kid I can already tell.
  • The only problem with VR is that the headset designers have no faux hawk awareness.
  • Let me know when I can use VR to completely hijack my own nervous system, https://www.wireheading.com/

THIS is the future of VR friend. The research on how to manipulate the brain on a fundamental level has already been done, and is fairly easy to understand. This area of science is being mostly held back by those annoying bureaucrats known as 'ethics committees'
  • The problem is that the projects become a problem when the number of projects grows faster than they are completed.
  • man what i'd give to be able to see your various workshop projects first hand